The fourth National Conference on Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing and Graphics (NCVPRIPG) will be held at Jodhpur, Rajasthan. NCVPRIPG-2013 is being organized by the Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur (IIT-J) in association with the Indian Unit for Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (IUPRAI), an affiliate of the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR).
The primary goal of NCVPRIPG is to bring together researchers working in the broad areas of Computer Vision, Graphics, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition and related fields to promote community-wide discussion of ideas that will influence and foster continued research in the field. The NCVPRIPG family of conferences has evolved from the national-level workshops and is held every alternate year since 2004 while the much-acclaimed Indian Conference on Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP) is being organized since 1998. For details, please visit www.icvgip.org
Topics of interest include (but are not restricted to):
- Stereo and 3D Vision
- Active and Real Time Vision
- Motion and Video Analysis
- Object Detection and Recognition
- Image and Video Retrieval
- Sensors and Imaging models
- Image and Video Compression
- Pattern Analysis and Classification
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Industrial Vision Systems
- Color Image Processing
- Segmentation and Grouping
- Digital Image processing
- Speech Processing and Recognition
- Animation and Motion Capture
- Image-Based Rendering
- Visual Special Effects
- GPU Algorithms
- Digital Heritage
- Hardware for Graphics and IP
- Hardware for Vision Applications
- Image and Video Processing Architecture
- Document Understanding
- Medical Image Analysis
- Aerial and Satellite Image Analysis
- Computational Intelligence
Proceedings: The conference proceedings will be available digitally through IEEE Xplore.
Special Sessions: The conference will have special sessions to highlight state-of-the-art research and/or novel research products. Proposals are invited.
Tutorials: Tutorials on the state-of-the-art topics related to the conference theme will be arranged along with the conference. Proposals for tutorials are welcome.
Doctoral Symposium: PhD students in the area of pattern recognition, image processing, computer vision, graphics, and related areas will have the opportunity to present their research work and interact with experienced researchers from academia, industry and research labs.